Arai XD-4 Explore Helmet - Silver/Black
Arai XD-4 Explore Helmet
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents nearly double the airflow while using the same (4) 10mm vent holes in the helmet shell.
- The ability to increase performance from existing designs is typical of Arai’s evolutionary thinking.
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds, works in concert with the high-flow peak and new side cowl vents.
- New chin vent with more intake ports.
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation efficiency as well as helmet stability at higher speeds.
- The 5mm peel-away temple pads add another level of customization, providing a little extra width when needed.
- Enhanced customer benefits like micro fitment interior, without the need to purchase extra interior components, underscores Arai’s commitment to our customers.
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers.
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry & cool for greater comfort.
- New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design.
- Patent pending design adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn, but seamlessly “get out of the way” when putting on and taking off the XD’4.
- Another example of Arai’s attention to all aspects of fit.
- The all new XD-4 now comes standard with the Visor fitted with Pinlock Posts
- Arai has added our trademark Brow Vents to the new XD4 faceshield, providing airflow to the temple area of the head.
We Also Recommend