- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- Dry-comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility (Pinlock not included)
- Visor micro-opening system
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- New K-3 SV Interior
- ECE 22.05 Australian Approved, Tagged on chin strap.
AGV K3 SV Bulega
or make 4 interest-free payments of $82.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The AGV K-3 SV Helmet was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customizable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
We Also Recommend