Alpinestars 2018 MX Racer Braap Kids Pants - Black/White/Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Alpinestars 2018 MX Racer Braap Kids Pants
We took Todd Waters and Nathan Crawford out for a day to put the 2018 Racer gear through its paces, and every single aspect of it came up trumps. The pants perform well beyond what their price tag would indicate, the stretch panel insert in the rear of the pant offering the ultimate flexibility, and the pre-curved knee construction is on point when it comes to working with your knee braces and motocross boots. All in all, the 2018 Racer pants are a serious package that can handle whatever you throw at it, whether you're a professional racer
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability
- Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower tack.
- Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee constructim and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, perscnalized fit.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
We Also Recommend