Arai Chaser-X Tough White
Arai Chaser-X Helmet
Chaser-X makes use of the new VAS (Variable Axis System) Visor mounting technology that offers a significant larger and smoother shell area above the viewport, greatly improving the important helmet glancing off performance. The Chaser-X also includes a completely new ventilation system derived from the RX-7V race helmet, instantly recognizable by the large, single intake duct on top of the helmet.
**PLEASE NOTE, THE AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED HELMET DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PIN LOCK INSERT LENS** as stated on the Arai Australian website, it is an optional extra.**
- Removeable and Replaceable interior
- Interior is lined with anti-microbial fabric
- FCS (Facial Contour System) works to offer an even better snug fit and enhancing the comfort to the lower jaw. The Facial Contour System works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds, providing the necessary support without excessive pressure.
- and a fixed, non-retractable mini chin cover.
- New chin vent
- Formula One developed visor lock system is the same as used on the RX-7V.
- Accepts the same VAS Visors as the RX-7V Race Helmet - The visor mounting system is lowered, yielding an average of 24mm across both temple areas, in pursuit of the ideal smoother shape that increases the ability of glancing off energy. As a result that has made it possible for more of the shell to be smoother along and above the test line of the shell standard.
- Double D-Ring strap
- Free Flow System (FFS) aerodynamics creates air flow under the helmet that reduces wind noise and turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air.
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
We Also Recommend