Arai VX Pro 4 Barcia Green Frost
or make 4 interest-free payments of $97.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The iconic Arai VX Pro 3 receives its long-awaited replacement in the form of the Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet. The Arai VX Pro 4 dirt helmet is for the serious off-road enthusiast, who requires nothing but the utmost in comfort and protection from their lid. The round shell shape is based on Arai's R75 Shape Concept and is optimized for strength and the peak, mouth vent and top vents are all designed to break away upon impact leaving less surface mass to catch or bind.
The interior Dry-Cool liner and cheek pads have been redesigned for comfort and ease of putting the helmet on and removing it, and feature Arai's signature triple-density foam construction. The eyeport is extremely wide and is large enough to accommodate even the largest goggles for a panoramic view of your surroundings. All the VX Pro 4 vents have been redesigned, including an all new chin vent which has been moved to the outside of the helmet, which in turn makes the helmet roomier in the chin area. The other vents have been re-tooled as well, to provide increased airflow.
- Super fiber, complex laminate construction shell that is consistently round and smooth.
- The new VX-Pro4 peak is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new peak have been made larger as well.
- Chin-bar with stainless mesh grill, can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement.
- Goggle Strap Locator keeps the goggle strap in position even during aggressive, competitive riding.
- The new Air-Through construction on the top front vent and top rear vent covers as well as the side-port air ducts are designed to offer greatly improved ventilation efficiency, and are easier to clean and maintain.
- The all-new Removable Neckroll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet.
- The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
We Also Recommend