Bell 2019 Moto-9 Flex Tagger Mayhem Helmet - Green/Black/White
Bell 2019 Moto-9 Flex Tagger Mayhem Helmet
the best helmet in the game. Bell is committed to providing purpose-built solutions that provide across-the-board head protection for the modern rider. So when it came to evolving the race proven Moto-9, we wanted to re-think fit and build on the helmet’s longstanding ability to manage energy. We’re pleased to report, that's exactly what we did. The Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet we have ever made, and is setting the standard for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
Leveraging the segmented liner from our Segment bike helmet, we sought to achieve a more personalised, adaptive fit, for a wide variety of head shapes. In creating a first-of-its-kind 3 layer impact liner, we utilised a revolutionary combination of polymer materials to provide a “progressive” energy management system that’s designed to absorb low, mid and high energy impacts. When it came to testing, our initial Flex samples outperformed any other motocross helmet we’ve tested to date.
The Moto-9 Flex also features Bell's very own MERS (Magnefusion Emergency Removal System) cheek pads, which allows the cheek pads, in the event of a severe accident, to just slide straight out the bottom of the helmet without having to fumble around inside the helmet to undo the straps. The helmet is also Eject system ready, meaning you don't have to modify the EPS of the helmet in order to insert the Eject system. Combined with Bell's Flying Bridge Visor system that allows the visor to break away in the event of a serious impact, this impressive array of high-end safety features mean that the Bell Moto-9 Flex is without a doubt one of the safest offroad helmets ever made.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Eject System ready
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- WEIGHT: 1450 Grams approx.
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
We Also Recommend