Draggin Jeans Classic Black Womens
The Draggin Jeans Classic provide a flattering look with its classic straight leg fit and semi boot cut cuff. The high cut waist will be appreciated by those looking for comfort and protection while the rust coloured contrast stitching finishes these jeans off nicely. The advanced Kevlar® and Dyneema® protective lining is soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic to give you a genuine pair of performance riding jeans.
- Roomoto MR7+ protective lining
- Min. 7.45 seconds or 75 metres slide time
- 30% Lighter
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Leather belt patch with Draggin logo
- Brushed metal matt finish button
- Flat rivets so you don't scratch your bike
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine locking front zipper without nickel content
- Knee armour pockets for CE approved protectors
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour for the hip and knees comes with this model.
Please note: All orders will come in Australian Standard Sizes.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.