Draggin Jeans Oilskins Mens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $69.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Draggin Jeans Oilskins are straight cut, high-rise jeans built to handle a bit of rain while keeping you dry without having to wear overpants. Oilskins are made from 'Fortress' fabric providing extreme weather protection from wind and rain while the vapour technology and 100% natural cotton allow the jeans to breath. CE approved to Level 1, you get 4+ seconds of abrasion resistance.
- Water and wind resistant
- Made from water resistant fabric
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour for the hip and knees comes with this model.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
We Also Recommend