Draggin Jeans Selvedge Mens
Get the retro denim look with Draggin Selvedge Kevlar jeans. The unique "self-edge" of the fabric gives the denim a vintage appearance. As you wear them in, each pair of Selvedge jeans will develop a unique pattern in the creases and folds that will make the jeans uniquely yours. Roll the extra-long cuff up for a genuine 50's Cafe Racer look and ride in comfort thanks to the sport mesh lining that draws away moisture in summer and keep you warm in winter.
- Straight leg, fits riding boots
- Traditional cut for rider protection
- Hip and Knee Armour included
- Mesh sports comfort liner
- Fully lined
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour is also available and can easily be fitted to the knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and back of each Draggin Jeans product to improve impact performance.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
We Also Recommend