Draggin Jeans Silverbacks Mens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Get the premium Japanese denim look with the Draggin Jeans Silverbacks. The traditional mid-rise waist gives riders the coverage they need while the relaxed fit with loose leg is both comfortable and fashionable. DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber panels have been reinforced stitched into the critical impact areas of the seat, thighs and knees for ample abrasion protection. CE approved to Level 1, you get 4+ seconds of abrasion resistance.
- Mid-rise, Comfort relaxed fit
- Loose leg for Comfort
- Premium Japanese denim
- Heavy 14oz denim for durability
- Reinforced stitched
- Rust coloured contrast stitching
- Deep Back Pockets
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber panels (seat, thighs, knees)
- Fits over riding boots
- CE approved to Level 1
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour for the hip and knees comes with this model.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
We Also Recommend