Fox Racing MX VUE Dirt Bike Motocross Goggles - Red
or make 4 interest-free payments of $39.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fox Racing MX VUE Dirt Bike Motocross Goggles
Ken Roczen was our #1 developer on the VUE® goggle. After countless hours of research, development, and testing, we brought his vision to life. The peripheral sight was a priority, so we worked closely with Ken to ensure the widest field of view possible. The goggle sits closer to the rider’s face, reducing distractions from the side of the frame as well as fitting deeper inside the helmet.
Your vision is only as good as what you're looking through, so we equipped the Vue with an injection molded polycarbonate lens. This pre-curved lens provides superior optical clarity and gives an increased level of impact resistance to guard you against roost and other debris. The Vue goggle presents an innovative solution to removing the lens. This new technology uses a turn-to-release system to remove the outrigger so you can easily swap lenses. It lets you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and makes cleaning a breeze.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction: a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably molds to your face, and a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions, a 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
- Wide viewport provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on the strap
- Tear-offs included
We Also Recommend