Fox V4 Carbon Helmet Libra Blue Run Out Sale WAS $649
or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fox Racing V4 Carbon Libra Blue
One of the first helmets to get the MIPS system, the V4 has stayed on the cutting edge for some time and Fox Racing has no plans to change that. Featuring a strong carbon fiber shell, the V4 is light while adding in 23 total air vents, a dual density EPS liner and a Dri Lex comfort liner. Don’t forget the V4 comes in 4 shell and EPS sizes so you can really get the perfect fit for your head.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) imitates the brain’s protective fluid. The secret behind MIPS’ unique patent comes from the human brain. The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid. MIPS gives the helmet its own low-friction layer between the EPS and comfort liner, to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head. The combination of the brain’s own protection and MIPS ensures maximum protection – simple and effective.
- MIPS® (Muti-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Shell - Carbon fiber shell construction
- Fit - 4 shell and EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Protection - Dual density EPS liner
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner
- Venting - 15 intake and 8 exhaust vents for unmatched airflow
- Certification - Exceeds ECE 22.05 and DOT certifications
We Also Recommend