Fox V3 Helmet 2015 Savant Orange
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fox Racing V3 Savant Helmet
If you’ve started seeing Fox riders like Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen wearing helmets you didn’t recognize before, this is it: the new Fox V3 Savant helmet. Equipped with the new MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology, the V3 substantially raises its safety potential. Venting was another big focus with the V3 and it’s hard not to notice the prominent rear exhaust vents that help pull air through. So with this new Fox helmet you get premium level safety, venting and lightness at a more competitive price.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) imitates the brain’s protective fluid. The secret behind MIPS’ unique patent comes from the human brain. The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid. MIPS gives the helmet its own low-friction layer between the EPS and comfort liner, to absorb much of the energy created by an angled blow to the head. The combination of the brain’s own protection and MIPS ensures maximum protection – simple and effective.
- MIPS® (Muti-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Shell - Multiple composite technology construction
- Fit - 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Protection - Dual density EPS liner
- Comfort - Dri Lex® comfort liner
- Venting - 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds Australian Standards
We Also Recommend