Leatt 2.0 HF Pack Race Hydration
Slim, Ultra-Light Off-Road Hydration with Hands-Free System
This slim hydration backpack with a durable, lightweight outer shell offers a total volume capacity of three liters, comprising of a two-liter bladder and a one-liter storage unit. The GPX Race HF 2.0 further offers a perfect, rock solid fit that stays put when riding with a unique chest harness and height-adjustable harness.
A key feature is the hands-free hydration system that is included in this hydration backpack, and this system offers dual hydration for two-way routing both over the shoulder and under the arm. Your back will remain cool as the back area of the backpack is made of AirLine mesh, offering maximised ventilation whilst your liquid will also remain cool or hot due to the heat reflective inner back panel. The backpack also features reflective safety piping and a safety whistle.
- 2.0L Flat CleanTech bladder and 1.0L luggage
- Hands-free hydration system included
- Unique chest harness for a rock solid fit
- Ultra-lightweight and durable outer shell
- Dual hydration tube exit for two-way routing – over the shoulder or under the arm
- Mesh storage pocket inside the bag as well as removable tool sheet
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Heat reflective inner back panel to keep liquid cool or hot
- Height adjustable harness for optimal load positioning on the back and can be positioned on left or right harness strap
- Quick release press-in lock system and safety whistle included
- Reflective safety piping
- New hose clip (can be positioned on left and right) and action camera loops