Oakley Airbrake Replacement Lens, Clear, Tint, Fire, Jade, 24K, Black Ice.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
This is the first-ever MX goggle with a lens made of injection-molded Plutonite. That’s the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles, and it’s insanely tough. Oakley Plutonite is the same ultra-tough material that shields the eyes of soldiers who can’t compromise on protection, and compared to the flimsy, flexible lenses found in other goggles, Airbrake MX makes you invincible.
Now let’s talk clarity. Ordinary MX lenses are stamped from flat sheets of generic material then bent to fit into the goggle frame, and the result of that warping is visual distortion. Safety and performance demand true, accurate vision, so we injection-mold the lenses under extreme pressure to achieve a precise optical geometry. That means you see more detail, and you can believe what your eyes are telling you. It’s the ultimate in clarity and optical fidelity.
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient
- UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
We Also Recommend