Oakley Airbrake MX TLD Liberty Prizm Dirt Bike Motocross Goggles - Red/White/Blue
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Oakley Airbrake MX TLD Liberty Prizm Dirt Bike Motocross Goggles
When other four-year-olds were still playing in sand, Eli Tomac was ripping his up with a dirt bike. His love for riding led to eight amateur racing titles before he stepped into the arena of pro motocross in 2010 and became the first rider in history to win the first race he entered. After six podium finishes in his rookie season, he went on to dominate the 250SX West Region in 2012, capturing his first Supercross championship. We’re honouring the young speed demon from Colorado with a Signature Series edition of Oakley Airbrake™ MX goggles.
The edgy, razor sharp camo graphic is a salute to his brother, who serves in the military. Optimized with a Prizm™ MX Jade Iridium® lens, this collectible comes with a strap wrap that sports a print of Eli’s signature, plus a custom Microclear bag for lens cleaning and goggle storage.
Three decades of MX goggle evolution have led to this turning point, a landmark of technology so revolutionary that it will render ordinary goggles obsolete. Forget any notion of what defines high performance. Not since the early days of the sport has a single design brought so much innovation. Essential gear for anyone who rides for glory, rides for sport or just rides for fun, the Oakley Airbrake goggles created the new standard for protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions. With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Prizm™ lens technology
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- Tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
We Also Recommend
Oakley Airbrake MX Camo Vine Jungle Prizm Dirt Bike Motocross Goggles - Red/White/Blue