Shoei NXR TC-3 Cluzel Full Face Helmet
At Shoei they never stop pushing progression within our line of premium motorcycle helmets. Enter the all-new NXR. With a world-class team of designers and engineers leading the charge, SHOEI utilized its 55-year wealth of knowledge, state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, proprietary materials, and the industry’s most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the next-generation NXR helmet. A lighter, more compact, streamlined helmet with next-level functionality, SHOEI’s NXR has evolved the pursuit of perfection to an all-new level.
- Shoei’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel at our Ibaraki Factory was the key to the Helmet Design Process.
- Thanks to the countless hours spent in the wind tunnel & real world testing, the NXR sports a more compact & aerodynamic shell than its predecessors. Its the lightest full face sports helmet in the Shoei line!
- Combining fiberglass with organic fibers, the NXR proprietary AIM Shell is incredibly strong, extremely lightweight, and provides the optimal combination of strength and elasticity.
- All-new QR-E base plate system facilitates faster shield changes than ever before.
- Strengthened spring-loaded base plates pull the shield back against the dual-lip, dual-layered window beading to ensure a wind and water resistant seal.
Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard