Shoei NXR TC-5 Rust Full Face Helmet *Free Tinted Visor* - Black
Shoei NXR TC-5 Rust Full Face Helmet
The shoei NRX is a comfortable sporty full-face helmet and it is the successor of the XR1100 Model.
Thanks to the special earpads in the Lining, the NXR is much more quiet than its competitors. This helmet has a compact outer shell with a slim aerodynamic shape. The advantage of a smaller outer shell is that you feel less pressure on the neck with small sizes
Thanks to the Emergency Quick Release System the helmet can, if necessary, easily be removed from the head. The EQRS can be made use of in case of an emergency. The outer shell of the NXR consists of an AIM shell with different layers and composites. This AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) was developed by shoei. The special thing about this shell is the low weight in combination with the great strength. The strong but light outer shell and the EPS lining with the different densities absorb the impact to the max. And this helmet has a double D fastening ring.
The ventilation of this helmet is excellent. The NXR has multiple ventilation for maximum comfort. Four different air intakes at the chin and above the visor provide Cool and fresh air and there is efficient air extraction thanks to the 6 air vents on the back of the helmet. The warm air is discharged excellently and it gives a nice flow of air evenly across the head.
The ingenious visor mechanism makes the NXR airtight at the visor. The CWR-1 visor of the Shoei NXR offers an extremely wide viewing angle. The standard included visor is clear and equipped with a Max-Vision Pinlock anti- fog insert.
*Free Tinted Visor
- Helmet Type: Full-face
- shell material: Fiberglass composite
- Exterior visor: Thermoplastic aerodynamically shaped CWR-1 clear visor with standard supplied Pinlock anti-fog lens
- Communication: Integrated preparation for communication system
- Closure: Very strong Double D closure
- Inner lining: removable & washable antibacterial, integrated “Noise Isolators”
- Helmet shell: available in 4 sizes
- Ventilation: fully renewed ventilation in the chin guard, the top and the back
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
We Also Recommend