Shoei VFX-WR Helmet - Matt Black
Shoei VFX-WR Helmet
The world’s most celebrated motocross helmet has evolved even further! Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety and style, the all-new VFX-WR proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.] - strategically engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident.
The new VFX-WR has been completely redesigned and re-engineered without sacrificing an ounce of the quality and performance that have given SHOEI off-road riders championship winning confidence for decades. The all-new VFX-WR defines the future of performance off-road helmets.
- Anchored by larger centre column, inner EPS layer swings during impact.
- Strategically designed perimeter columns absorb rotational energy.
- Significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head.
- Preserves the lightweight, impact-absorbing characteristics of SHOEI’s traditional EPS systems.
- Proprietary technology integrates a six ply matrix.
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fibreglass with lightweight organic and high-performance fibres.
- Provides a massive peripheral field of vision.
- Large eyeport facilitates oversized goggles.
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard