Arai XD4 Flare Sand
or make 4 interest-free payments of $212.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The New Arai XD4 Solid Helmets are finally here. The Arai XD4 is the new model that is replacing the XD3 helmet. The Arai XD series is a favorite amoung Dual Sport and Adventure riders because of the very low weight, extensive safety features and comfort. Now Arai is pushing the envelope by improving the widely popular Arai XD3 with the Arai XD4 Helmet.
- High-flow peak channels air directly into the front vents
- Twin-cam Shield Pivot System allows the face shield to operate fully under a peak that can be lowered for better aerodynamics.
- Can be configured with shield and peak, peak only (for use with goggles) or shield only
- Fully Removable/Replaceable and washable liner with optional sizes available for a custom fit
- 4 top vents. Dual Intake/Dual Exhaust Ventilationdual I/C top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents designed to draw significant volumes of air from helmet interior
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shellfiberglass composite is stronger and lighterallows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort
- Efficient chinbar vent (with interior and exterior controls) flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging
- Large chinbar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air
- Comes with Pinlock Posts on Visor
- Certification: AUS STD 1698 (Comes with Australian Standards Sticker), Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
- The peak/visor supplied is not suitable for high-speed use where air striking a side or main surface of the peak may cause difficulty in returning the head to a forward and/or level position
- Note: All helmets come with a clear shield
We Also Recommend