Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boots - Brown
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boots
Drawing from their extensive off and on road boot experience, the Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Boots are everything an ADV rider needs or could want. The mid height design is less encumbering than a full off-road or motocross boot, and the vulcanized rubber compound rubber sole provides excellent grip while allowing riders to actually walk around off the bike without doing the robot.
Burly off-road inspired protective features include a TPU shin plate and ankle protectors, reinforced heel counter and toe box, as well as Alpinestars' bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system. To top things off Alpinestars has added a Drystar membrane to keep out water in whatever form it takes. The rugged yet refined Corozal Boots are ready for pretty much anything.
- Upper constructed from PU coated leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with VELCRO® brand upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection
- Closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the buckles are replaceable.
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
We Also Recommend