Draggin Jeans Biker Grey Mens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $54.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Draggin Jeans Biker Kevlar are classically styled motorcycle jeans featuring a 501 style hand distressed wash in either blue or grey. The straight leg fit with a slight boot cut flare gives a neat casual look and the mid-rise waist provides plenty of coverage and comfort on the bike. Inside these jeans is Draggins unique lining, made with a combination of Kevlar® and Dyneema® for superior abrasion protection.
- Straight leg style for comfort
- Slight Bootcut to fit over riding boots
- Stretch denim outer
- Reinforced seams
- Wide belt loops
- Soft Kevlar® & Dyneema® protetive lining
- Zip fly & no rivets on the back for safety
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour for the hip and knees comes with this model.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
We Also Recommend