Alpinestars Stella SP-8 v2 Leather Motorcycle Gloves - Black/Grey
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Alpinestars Stella SP-8 v2 Leather Motorcycle Gloves
A CE certified glove developed specially for female riders from highly abrasion resistant full grain leather, the Stella SP-8 V2 features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort. A velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure performance riding fit.
Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Chassis is profiled for female specific fit and Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped fingers and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
We Also Recommend