Draggin Jeans Classic Black Mens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Draggin Classic Jeans provide a traditional look with its classic straight leg fit and semi boot cut cuff. The high cut waist will be appreciated by those looking for comfort and protection while the rust coloured contrast stitching finishes these jeans off nicely. The advanced Kevlar® and Dyneema® protective lining is soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic to give you a genuine pair of performance riding jeans.
- High-rise waist
- Straight leg style for comfort
- Slight Bootcut to fit over riding boots
- Reinforced seams
- Durable 14oz Stretch Denim
- Soft Kevlar® & Dyneema® protetive lining
- Each Draggin Jeans product is lined with Draggin’s very own revolutionary fabric called Roomoto™, which offers unrivalled safety plus climate control which takes heat and sweat away from the skin and with antibacterial treatment for comfort whilst riding.
- Draggin is the World’s 1st Preferred Licensee for Motorcycle Garments is built with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This enables Roomoto™ to be soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic making our lining hugely superior to all other alternatives.
- Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each and every of the contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching Roomoto™ is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Draggin’s CE Approved armour for the hip and knees comes with this model.
|Waist Measurement (Inches)||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
|Waist Measurement (cm)||71||76||81||86||91||97||102||107||112|
|In-Leg Measurement (Inches)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|In-Leg Measurement (cm)||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86||86|
Machine wash in cold water.
Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
Tumble dry warm.
Line dry in shade.
Do not bleach.
Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
Dry cleanable, but not recommended.
We Also Recommend