Nolan N702 X Grandes Alpes 23 Helmet - Flat Grey/Black/Yellow
or make 4 interest-free payments of $127.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Nolan N702 X Grandes Alpes 23 Helmet
This is Nolan’s new top-of-the range road and off road crossover, the first on/off road helmet fitted with a removable protective chin guard on the market. It is characterized by an off road-inspired design, its many technical features and the ample range of colours and graphics available. Its compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, ultrawide visor, a particularly wide window compatible with mask use (even with the visor fitted and open), VPS sunscreen (adjustable to various positions and fitted with the automatic repositioning system), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric regulation, innovative Clima Comfort inner padding (with micro-perforated fabric and adjustable neck-roll) and set up for the N-Com communication system make the N70-2 X the definitive on- off crossover for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- P/j homologation
- Ultrawide visor
- Pinlock® fog-resistant inner visor supplied according to segment.
- Vps sunscreen
- Set up for n-com communication system
- 8 possible configurations
- Ventilation system + airbooster technology
- Microlock2 (patented)
- Integrated chin straps
- “Clima comfort” inner comfort padding
- Note: All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard
We Also Recommend